Who We Are :: Victory Baptist Church is a family of followers of Jesus Christ who desire to honor God by applying His all-sufficient Word to every area of life. We seek to do this by studying the inerrant, inspired, infallible Word of God so we can grow stronger, so we can reach out, serving together, meeting needs
Our Mission :: Our mission is to glorify God… We do this by proclaiming the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and equipping believers to change and grow to become more like Jesus Christ.
Our Motivation :: We are motivated by the belief that God’s Word is sufficient for ALL matters pertaining to life and godliness, and that people who follow God’s life-changing message can bring glory to God,
Our Joy :: We rejoice in the message of the Cross… that people can be forgiven only through the blood of Christ… that we are reconciled to God so that we can enjoy a personal relationship with God which is what makes life worth living.
1. We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible. Thus the Bible is the infallible, inerrant, Word of God, and as such it is sufficient for all matters pertaining to life and godliness. We do not believe the King James Version of the Bible is the only version for English speaking people.
2. We believe there is One, True God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe these three Persons have the same nature, attributes, and perfections.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ… that He is fully God and fully man. We believe in His Virgin Birth… He was conceived by the Holy Spirit. He is the One by Whom and for Whom all things were created.
4. We believe Jesus Christ died on the Cross… we believe He was buried… and we believe in His bodily Resurrection. We believe He ascended into heaven and we believe He is coming again. His coming is imminent, pre-millennial, and pre-tribulation. We believe He is now in heaven as our High Priest and Advocate.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit convicts men of sin, righteousness, and judgment. The Holy Spirit draws men to Christ, baptizes them into His body, and indwells them forever.
6. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the whole human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and thus became alienated from God. Man is totally depraved and of himself is unable to change his lost estate. We believe a man must be born again by means of the Holy Spirit and by means of the Word of God
7. We believe that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. We believe that salvation is the gift of God and it is received by grace through faith… it is not earned.
8. We believe Satan is a fallen angel who leads the hosts of darkness. We believe he and his demons will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire along with all the lost.
9. We believe in the Resurrection of the saved and we believe in the resurrection of the lost; the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
10. We believe in the Genesis account of Creation as a literal, historical account of the direct and immediate creative acts of God, without the involvement of any evolutionary process.